Probability and statistics
Quartiles of the data set are the values that divide a list of numbers into quarters.
When you get a set of data there are some terms to describe the data. The terms mean, median, and mode are different types of averages. Together with range, they describe our data set.
We can calculate the probabilities of two or more independent events by multiplying each probability.
- Exact values of trigonometric functions
- Signs of trigonometric functions
- Lower and upper quartiles of the data set. Interquartile range
- Mean, mode, median and range of the data set
- Probability of independent events
- No comments at the moment