- - Your IP address is stored in server logs. This information is used to help diagnose problems with our servers such as harmful attacks.
- - Our contact form require users to give contact information such as name, e-mail address, personal website address. This information is used in order to be able to respond to the user's message.
- - We will never forward this data to third parties without your permission, except to the requirements to comply with enforceable governmental requests.
- - You can manage (allow, disallow, edit, delete) your cookies preferences in your web browser.
- - The portal is for children under 13 years of age. If you are younger, use other websites dedicated to your age.
- - The administration of the portal is not responsible for any material and non-material damage that the user may experience through the information contained on the portal.
- - The document was last updated on March 1, 2019.