Mathematics can be easy!
eMathematician.com - the math learning and problem solving project. Here you can find basic math formulas, useful tables and problem solving ideas.
Tutorials are carefully created for better understanding of specific mathematics sections. Many tutorials have good and clear examples of how to apply problem solving methods in practice. It will be very helpful for better understanding of our articles and absorbing all new information.
Tutorials are written using LATEX. This tool is letting us to make beautiful math formulas for easy reading and understanding. All tutorials have commenting option. You can easy write your opinion, make suggestion, report about the mistake.
And finally, it is absolutely free! Without registration! And it is for everyone who need for this!
We hope this project brings more power to you for solving everyday maths problems and tasks, doing homeworks, preparing for quizzes, tests and exams.
- Exact values of trigonometric functions
- Signs of trigonometric functions
- Lower and upper quartiles of the data set. Interquartile range
- Mean, mode, median and range of the data set
- Probability of independent events
- No comments at the moment