Quartiles of the data set are the values that divide a list of numbers into quarters.
When you get a set of data there are some terms to describe the data. The terms mean, median, and mode are different types of averages. Together with range, they describe our data set.
- Exact values of trigonometric functions
- Signs of trigonometric functions
- Lower and upper quartiles of the data set. Interquartile range
- Mean, mode, median and range of the data set
- Probability of independent events
- Table of basic indefinite functions integrals
- Basic formulas and rules of calculating derivatives
- Removing irrationality from the fractions